第二部分:
[0:10.860]Hi, Michelle. 嗨,Michelle。
[0:13.267]Hello, Harry. 你好,Harry。
[0:14.313]It's nice to see you again. 很高兴再见到你们。
[0:16.268]Hello. 你好。
[0:16.529]Hi, Susan. 嗨,Susan。
[0:17.956]We have both been excited about seeing you and having lunch with you today. 我们两个很高兴见到你与我们一起吃午餐。
[0:22.493]Michelle picked these flowers out for you. Michelle选这些花送给你。
[0:24.900]Daddy, can we go soon? 爸爸,我们能快点走吗?
[0:26.864]We're going to go to lunch in a few minutes, honey. 我们一会就去吃午餐,亲爱的。
[0:30.681]But I'm thirsty. 可是我渴了。
[0:32.362]OK,you go out and get a drink of water at the fountain. 好,出去在饮水机那儿喝点水吧。
[0:36.972]The fountain is over there, Michelle. 饮水机在那儿,Michelle。
[0:39.734]Near the Exit sign. 就在出口附近。
[0:41.49]Thank you. 谢谢。
[0:48.82]Michelle is a little shy. Michelle有点不好意思。
[0:50.957]I used to be that way when I was her age. 我像她这般年纪也是这样。
[0:54.360]Harry, if Michelle doesn't want to go,we don't have to. Harry,如果Michelle不想去,我们不必勉强。
[0:59.251]She'll be fine. 她没有问题。
[1:0.421]Remember,I haven't dated any one else since her mother died. 别忘了,自从她母亲去世之后,我从没有和别人约会过。
[1:4.542]This is a little difficult for her. 这对她来说有点不习惯。
[1:6.808]Are you ready to go? 准备好动身吗?
[1:8.539]but could you wait one minute?I have a call to make. 不过你能等一下吗我需要打个电话。
[1:13.467]Would you excuse me? 失陪一下。
[1:18.11]Sam, get Mr.Levine at Toytown Stores on the telephone for me, please. Sam,请替我拨Toytown Stores的Levine先生的电话。
[1:23.931]Right. 好的。
[1:29.497]Hello.Susan Stewart calling Mr.Levine, please. 喂,Susan Stewart想与Levine先生通话。
[1:33.543]He's on the phone. 他在电话上。
[1:34.923]Mr.Levine, Susan Stewart. Levine先生,我是Susan Stewart。
[1:40.395]I find myself in an embarrassing situation. 我现在有一件很为难的事。
[1:44.693]I made another lunch date for today and forgot to enter it in my appointment book. 我和别人约好共进午餐,但忘了写到工作日程。
[1:49.948]Can you and I meet for drinks tomorrow? 你和我能否在明天见面吗?
[1:53.332]I'd really appreciate it...Yes....Thank you.... 我非常感激……好的……谢谢你……
[1:57.778]Tomorrow at five o'clock at the Biltmore. 明天五点钟在Biltmore饭店。
[2:1.9]see you then. 到时候见啦。
[2:1.936]Thank you, Mr.Levine. 谢谢你,Levine先生。
[2:27.564]Welcome to the South Street restaurant,folks,what'll it be? 欢迎光临南街餐馆,各位,想来点什么?
[2:31.136]What do you recommend? 你推荐什么?
[2:32.116]Well, the crab salad's always a big hit. 嗯,蟹肉色拉一向是很受欢迎的。
[2:34.314]Susan, would you like the crab salad? Susan,要不要蟹肉色拉?
[2:35.818]I'd love the crab salad. 我要蟹肉色拉。
[2:37.399]Michelle, would you like to try the crab salad, too? Michelle,要不要也试试蟹肉色拉?
[2:39.674]OK, Daddy. 好的,爸爸。
[2:40.653]We'll have three crab salads and a pitcher of lemonade. 我们来三份蟹肉色拉和一壶柠檬汁。
[2:44.211]Help yourself to celery and carrots and other vegetables. 请你们自己盛芹菜,胡萝和其他蔬菜。
[2:48.46]We used to catch crabs. 我们以前常捉螃蟹。
来源:云南外语网
|
| 点击这里查看该校相关课程信息 |







