第九集
第一部分:
[0:1.737]Who is it? 是谁?
[0:3.344]Dad. 爸爸。
[0:4.465]Come on in, Dad. 请进来,爸爸。
[0:6.666]I thought you might be hungry. 我想你大概饿了。
[0:11.293]I brought you a chicken sandwich and a glass of milk. 我替你带来一份鸡肉三明治和一杯牛奶。
[0:14.294]I am hungry. 我真是饿了。
[0:15.734]Thanks, Dad. 谢谢,爸爸。
[0:16.588]What time is it, anyway? 几点了,顺便问一下?
[0:20.79]Ten o'clock. 十点钟。
[0:23.563]What are you working on? 你在干什么?
[0:27.74]I'm writing a story for the high-school paper. 我正在为高中校刊写篇东西。
[0:29.760]Can't you finish it tomorrow? 你明天完成它不行吗?
[0:32.401]No,I have to turn it in in the morning. 不行,明天上午我要交上去。
[0:35.896]What's it about? 是关于什么的?
[0:37.555]I'm writing an article on the feelings about graduation. 我在写一篇关于毕业感觉的文章。
[0:42.481]And ...how do you feel? 那……你的感觉是什么?
[0:46.168]Me? 我吗?
[0:47.416]A little scared,and excited, too. 有点害怕,也很兴奋。
[0:51.938]I felt the same way. 我当时也有这种感觉。
[0:55.686]The scary part's leaving home and moving to college. 害怕的是要离开家到学校去。
[0:58.875]Oh, leaving home is part of growing up. 呵,离开家是成熟过程的一部分。
[1:3.483]Well, don't work all night. 好啦,别通宵工作。
[1:6.817]I don't mind,i enjoy writing. 我不在乎,我喜欢写作。
[1:9.750]Well,maybe you should think about becoming a writer. 那么,也许你应该考虑成为一名作家。
[1:12.959]Maybe I should. 也许我该这样。
[1:14.213]You have lots of time to decide. 你有很多时间做决定。
[1:17.713]That's the worst part--making decisions. 最伤脑筋的是做决定。
[1:20.486]You'll be OK. 你不会有问题的。
[1:22.892]Good night, Son. 晚安,孩子。
[1:24.333]Good night, Dad. 晚安,爸爸。
[1:35.0]"Hail to the victors valiant,Hail to the conquering heroes,Hail, Hail to Michigan,The champions of the West!" “向勇敢的胜利者致敬,向进取的英雄们致敬,致敬,向Michigan致敬,西部的优胜者!”
[1:44.635]Ah, good morning, Robbie. 啊,早安,Robbie。
[1:48.178]Good morning, Dad. 早安,爸爸。
[1:49.100]How's my grandson? 我的孙子怎样啦?
[1:50.641]Fine, Grandpa.Fine! 很好,爷爷。很好!
[1:52.439]What's all the cheering about? 这么高兴是为什么?
[1:54.355]Did the University of Michigan win another football game? 是不是Michigan大学赢得了一场足球赛
[1:57.208]Better than that. 比那种事更值得高兴。
[1:58.488]Tell him, Philip,I just spoke with Charley Rafer. 告诉他,Philip,我刚和Charley Rafer通了电话。
[2:2.563]Who's Charley Rafer? 谁是Charley Rafer?
[2:4.206]He's the Dean of Admissions for the University of Michigan. 他是Michigan大学招生办主任。
来源:云南外语网
|
| 点击这里查看该校相关课程信息 |







