|
|
181 We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
182 I can assuer you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
185 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
187 They’ve met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
188 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
189 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
190 No wonder you’re so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
|
1. 本站内容多半来自网络,此类文章、试听等资源版权归原作者所有并对此类资源拥有解释权。本站刊登大此类文章仅供个人学习,请勿用作商业用途。
2. 一般来说,转载自网络的文章都注明了出处,如转载,请注明来源。如若本站转载的文章侵犯了作者的利益,请来信通知本站,本站将在2-3个工作日内删除。
3. 部分文章为本站原创或编译,版权归本站所有。如转载此类文章,请注明:来自云南外语网。 |
|
|
|